Taking Blogging To A Hyper-Entertaining Level

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Things You Did When You Where Young

When I was Younger :-
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms

• Would restart the video game whenever I knew i was going to lose

• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once

• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out.

• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed

• Used to think that the moon followed our car

• Tried to balance the switch between On/Off.

• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race

• The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.

• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy

• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretendinh it was a race

• Closed the fridge extremely slly to see when the lights when off.

• Run out whenever a plane passes by screaming "Oloplain bye bye"

Remember when we were kids and 
couldn't wait to grow up 

Childhood Was The Best Part Of Our Life 
Comment if you agree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Posts

Categories

Powered by Blogger.

Online Readers

Translate