Taking Blogging To A Hyper-Entertaining Level

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Victoria Kimani – I Don’t Love You

Victoria Kimani – I Don’t Love You + (Coke Studio Performance with Flavour)

Posted by Tyler on October 8, 2014 in AUDIO, VIDEOS · 5 Comments

Victoria Kimani I Dont Love You Coke Studio1 Victoria Kimani – I Don’t Love You + (Coke Studio Performance with Flavour)Victoria Kimani Pule Flavour
Kenyan diva Victoria Kimani signed to Chocolate City releases “I Don’t Love You” a smooth reggae R&B heartbreak track recorded about 3 years ago, but resurfaced at her stellar performance with Flavour on Coke Studio Africa this week.
Enjoy the original track produced by Travis Cherry, and featuring South African rapper, Pule! Check on it.
DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Posts

Categories

Powered by Blogger.

Online Readers

Translate